Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BirtHDaY Chik Yune

Happy Birthday Chik Yune!! As usual, after post enrty about mine, now turn my sister  plak, since our birthday are in the same month!! dekat2 plak tuh... Haish! but luckly mine first, then i got more time to plan for her after seeing what she done to me!!! KAH! KAH! KAH!! *jahat giler ko eyena*

So,for this year celebration it was a little bit different, where i need to plan it in a week, since i got no time to think what should i do for her.. Agak kelam kabut gak nak pikir how i want to do for her birthday, but finally i made it!!!.. So here we goes Birthday "party" yang TERMAMPU gua lakukan untukkmu adikku NURUL SYAHIDA IHWAAN..

And also for my brother due to his promotion!! "dah janji punya pasal so kenalah buat" coz me doesn't believe it that he can get promotion in This year!! hahahaha *kejam punya adik, x caya kat abang sendiri* siap ckp dia "poyo" lagi sbb dok beli2 pangkat konon nak pakai.. Rupanya memang nak pakai!! hehehhe *ampunkan saya penghuni gua*.- He called me semata-mata nak TUNTUT his SteaMBoat!!!

BUt apa-apa pun Alhamdulillah, setelah kami menempuh pelbagai dugaan in early this year, Allah dah tunjukkan kami rezeki yang lain untuk kami terus tersenyum di muka bumi ini... So we are very thankfull for all the "gift" that being given by Allah to us. SyukrAn...

Because of that also, i had made a good plan *hope so* to celebrate all my chenta hati with this suprise!!!

~Birthday Cake for Yune~

Alhamdulillah she loved it!! why hello kitty??? because she Crazyy with this Meow n i make her dream came true!! yeah!! me happy!! *lompat! lompat!*

For pay back my promise to my one n only brother, so i treat him with steamboat!! tp yang dekat2 jer, coz after dinner me got another plan with my friends which i will post the activity on next entry ya..
SEE what Aqilah are doing to her mom! mcm nak gaduh jer tuh.. hahaha.. Coz she easily being boring and always wanna running around the restaurant! sesi kena ceramah ngan mama dia lettew~


Since keadaan tidak dapat dikawal.. my bro bawak masuk saje her car dlm restaurant tuh! haaa amek ko satu restaurant dia tawaf!! Mem besar nak lalu weyy.. PIN ! pin! PIN !





And finally sesi bagi present.. so only this i can give to them.. hope both are happy with their present.. *waa x kaya harta, tapi waa cuba bagi uolls happy* so tuh je yang wa mampu bagi.. weeee~ :)

Tiada kereta ku bawa kau jalan-jalan, rumah pun ku tiada, ada pun bapak punya... hahaha.. (jangan lupa save lagu nih dalam hadiah mu)
Ok,  he loved it! me?? HAPPY!!!! (^_^)"
That's it for both my super buddy *waahh dah mcm DIGI..* hahaahah.. Next time kalo ada rezeki lagi kiter buat gini lagi yer... :) with our charming Abah , along & family also..

Chaowz~

No comments: